I, Done (Part 2)

Watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air online 
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Season 6 - Episode 24
I, Done (Part 2)
About this "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" episode:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - "I, Done" (Part 2) is the 24th episode of the season 6 and number 148 overall in the series. It marks the end of season 6 and the end of the entire show.
As members of the Banks family and Geoffrey prepare for their moves, Will tries to pretend that he also has big plans for moving forward. After admitting the truth, Will makes a decision to stay in California and finish school.

5 comments:

  1. one of the best series ever made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn i loved this show

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that judge robertson? I thought he died in season 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god this episode made me cryyyy so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great show! It gave you lots of laughs; some cries, and even some life lessons.

    ReplyDelete