Just Say Yo

Watch The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air online
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Season 3 - Episode 19
Just Say Yo
About this "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" episode:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - "Just Say Yo" is the 19th episode of the season 3 and number 68 overall in the series.
Will is run down with work, school, and his girlfriend, and has trouble staying awake. He decides to take amphetamines to help him. Carlton asks will for vitamins and Will accidentally gives him the uppers. Carlton ends up in the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. I've cried. Will who is always so cheerful and happy-go-lucky just crashed... I can't even express myself. It was too sad. And I don't think they should put all blame on him. Calton took that pills on his own, without asking for the premission to even look inside the locker. He should also be responsible for his action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Will Smith acting at the end had me about to cry.

    ReplyDelete